Monday, February 16, 2009

Internet Resources

Wow! I realized there was so much valuable information just floating out in space. You just have to be patient when venturing out to look for something. You can find what you need and so much more via Internet. When I just googled the word recycle so many sites, pictures, blogs, and videos became available in an instant. I would love to be able to share all of these things with the students in my classroom. I think it is great that the children today will get current information, when doing a project. I remember as a child in elementary school when doing projects i only had available a set of encyclopedias that were already 10 years old. It seemed like every other kid in my class was using it too. We all had just about the same reference books for research. Now children have chat rooms where they can ask people questions and get real live feedback. A simple little project can become huge and really teach a valuable lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment